From:
Elisa Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 01:32:11 -0400
Hello everyone,

I have a client with a 7 month old, who now has 4 teeth, two upper and two
lower.  This baby bites randomly during the feedings.  All creative solutions
I have offered have not helped.  I saw this mom today in tears.  She doesn't
want to wean, but cannot continue in pain or  in fear that he'll clamp down.
I have mentioned to her that I "know" of about 1000 experts that may have a
solution, so she's hoping  someoneone will have a helpfil hint.  If any of
you have a suggestion, please e mail me separately or to the list.
Thank you one and all!
Elisa

Elisa Hirsch, RN, IBCLC
Westlake Village, CA