From:
Yaffa Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 17:12:07 -0700
Karen,
Thanks for your personal message.  Re antepartum breastfeeding classes:  I
think your comparing them to learning to drive is very interesting.  One of my
favorite expressions about breastfeeding classes is:  Trying to learn to
breastfeed without a baby is like trying to learn to drive a car without a car.
 I often share this with new moms who tell me they took an antepartum
breastfeeding class but are still having trouble breastfeeding.  The
enlightened look on their faces and those smiling nods tell me that I'm right
on.

Yaffa Stark, MA, IBCLC