From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 15:21:03 -0500
I strongly recommend that you put constructive comments/criticisms in
writing so that birthing institutions can continue to evolve in a favorable
direction.

(I hope I don't get strung up for saying this!)

Khalid

Khalid Aziz
Memorial University of Newfoundland

Khalid, you have good company on that clothesline,....while you are hanging
to dry, you will be able to converse with Jack Newman, and also with me, and
lots of other folks whose necks have stuck out for a LONG TIME.  Welcome to
the club. Kathleen : )
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html