From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:25:34 EDT
Had a few idle moments this past Wednesday afternoon and rang up five
Christian bookshops in 25 mile radius of me - not one of them had the Babywise
book, but all said they had it on their suppliers booklist and could order it
for me.  I declined to buy.  None of them knew anything about the book or the
Ezzos.  So, in this neck of the woods it looks like we are an 'Ezzo Free Zone'
- at the moment!  Are these people from the Baptist Church?
regards, all,
Helen Woodman, Storrington, West Sussex, UK