Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:56:29 EDT
Dear Rene,
     I love working with Down Syndrome babies.  They are so cute and
pleasant.  Mom needs lots of encouragement as sometimes latch and suck can
take awhile, but the rewards are great.  The skin is so healthy looking and
BFing helps with the congestion  to which they are  prone.  Have you thought
about using a Haberman?  I've had good luck         with going from the
Haberman, with EBM of course, to the full-size SNS at the breast.  This
sometimes works well using the football hold.  Keep up the good work.
     Alice Ernest IBCLC, LLL
     Simpsonville, SC
     Where the azaleas, dogwoods and tulips are all in bloom, but it's been a
little chilly today.