From:
Deanne Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2080 20:31:26 -0700
Good evening, Lactnetters,
I am just curious as to whether or not posts are put on the digests in the
order they are sent and received.   The reason I ask, is that my
afterthought [Subject: Cleaning Pumping Equipment (again) ] was just that -
an afterthought .  The serious suggestions I passed along from a conference
given by Mary Rose Tully (Subject: "Care of Pumping Equipment in the NICU)
has never shown up on the digest, even though it was sent first.
Maybe one of the list owners could explain to me privately how that works.

I just didn't want anybody to think I had no better suggestions than the
"P.S."  that showed up.   I can't remember who asked for input on the
subject of cleaning pump equipment, but I saved that post with the
information from the conference, and would be glad to send it to you if you
will tell me again privately who you are.
Deanne RN, IBCLC
NICU