Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:29:33 -0700
Hello,
My name is Robyn, I have a 33 month old son Adam, and another due in
August. I am currently starting my LLL leadership training, so I thought
this would be a very valuable source of information.
I have been extremely interested in lactation after reading and reading
and reading. I am currently nursing my son, and plan on tandem nursing
when this baby is born.
My main interest lies in the composition of breast milk. Specifically
DHA, I have read  information regarding how low levels may affect the
mother while the mother is expending her supply to either baby in Utero,
or breastfeeding babe. If anyone has any recommended reading on the
composition of breastmilk I would appreciate it.
I also have Graves disease, and am currently taking PTU for it. Though I
read we are not supposed to post for personal matters, but I thought I
would share.
Thank you and I look forward to learning!
Robyn