From:
Tina Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:58:01 -0500
Anybody else watch The View this morning (Friday 9:00 mountain time)?  The
question came up how to pursuade a friend to breastfeed when she isn't
planning to...they went on to discuss the recent study of hypertension in
adults who were formula fed, the lactating woman who saved the lives of her
boat mates ... and what really impressed me...if breastmilk is so
beneficial why do adults drink cows milk and not human milk!!! One said if
it was sold in the grocery store, she would buy it.  Wow!  Just when I get
so frustrated with American ignorance I am ready to blow a gasket, I see a
show like this one and I feel that maybe there is hope.  I will look for
The Views address (or e-mail) and post it when I can.  Maybe we should send
them our kudos!

Tina  BS, future IBCLC