From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 06:54:36 +1000
You are absolutely right Jacquie. Thankyou for providing your insight.
Breastfeeding has been marginalised and largely hidden in aid and
development work (some aid agencies are doing great work but they do not
communicate it to the wider community). This campaign, which is a really big
deal, is just going to continue this unless we do something about it. Has
anyone else contacted OXFAM or any of the other organisations?
Karleen Gribble
Australia