From:
"Robeson, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 11:35:13 -0400
and lactation, I would love to have a reference for that if you or anyone else
has one.  I currently work with prenatally substance exposed infants and their
families and am in the process of conducting a lit search regarding maternal
substance use and breastfeeding.  I have not yet come across any info that
suggests not to detox so I would love the source.  In addition, I am currently
away from my info on the subject but I know there is much controversy in the
OB/GYN community regarding the safety of detox during pregnacy and there is
literature supporting both points of view. Again I would love your references.

Thanks

Paula Robeson RN BN CBC