From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:58:37 +1100
It's not bad Liz (can't say I'm as enthused as yourself)...but an article just published in AAPNews makes me feel like I should be more grateful- http://aapnews.aappublications.org/content/35/12/18.3.extract?ct=ct
It's so unhelpful to present research like this, very misleading, especially in a forum like that!
Karleen Gribble
Australia