From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:04:04 -0700
I use the tube on a 20 ml (sometimes 50 or 60ml, but that's not easy to handle for everyone) syringe. Length isn't an issue then. I use them as fingerfeeding device as well as at-the-breast-feeder. See picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/gonneke29/DSC00542.jpg

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC, LLLL in southern Netherlands, welcoming a colourfull autumn