From:
Jeanette Panchula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 21:28:37 -0700
I would gladly speak off-line on this topic, as a Leader since 1975 - and
still considered an "active" Leader with a group that meets at our WIC
office.  However, just as with any organization - we all have a right to
agree or disagree with the choices the leaders of the organization made
during the 50 years of existence.

For my part, I am grateful every day for that first phone call I made to the
St. Louis Leader who provided what I needed to learn not only about
breastfeeding - but also about being a mother and led me to totally adopt
the philosophy of family first at a time when women were being told they
could have it all!

Jeanette Panchula, BSW, RN, PHN, IBCLC
Northern California, USA