From:
Linda Tandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:01:02 -0500
We traditionally sold PNS in our hospital, and last year swtiched over to
the PY pumps for a number of reasons, many which have been discussed.  I
have to say we have been extremely pleased with the PY pump.  We have had
moms using it for long periods of time with success, and have received very
few complaints.  As much as Medela did for lactation consultants in the
past, I am glad to see Hollister give them a run for their money.  Hollister
sells the kits which are interchangable with the hospital grade pumps, which
I have to say has been an absolute time saver in that we don't have to stock
so many different parts.

Linda J. Tandy, MSN, RN, IBCLC
Cedar Rapids, Iowa