From:
"McDermott, Chan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 13:17:21 -0600
Oh! Oh! Oh!  I was a bit late in returning my survey regarding infant
feeding practices to "The Research Institute of Mother and Child
Care" so they've written me *again* and enclosed a long distance card
good for a free five minutes.  It is a " . . . token of [Dr. Moore's]
appreciation for [my] participation in this survey.  Maybe [I] can
use it to share [my] baby's progress with a loved one."  The card is
activated for two weeks after they receive my survey--which I just
realized cannot be anonymous--the survey starts on the back of the
letter which has my name and address on it.  Hmmm--so much for
confidentiality!  Anyway, I had already mailed the survey and I
*won't* be using the long distance card--my loved ones are already
apprised of my baby's progress.  I wonder what I'd get next if I had
delayed a little longer in returning the survey?  $100?  A case of .
. . ?  A college scholarship for Mariel?
Believing is receiving!
Chan McDermott, MPA, AAHCC
Texas Department of Health
Bureau of Nutrition Services