From:
TERI RICHARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 13:01:46 -0500
Hello Lactnetters, this is Teri from Ithaca, Wisconsin, back on-line
after being off for awhile.  I'm planning on going to the Feeding and
Swallowing Disorders in Infancy: Assessment and Management conference
March 21 & 22 in Chicago IL (Rush University).  I'm finding the rooms
are quite pricy for my stay and I am desparatly looking for a roommate.
Or if you are familiar with the Chicago area, are there cheaper hotels
next to Rush University than the Hyatt? ($113/night single $140/night
double) I'm planning on going down Thursday before rush hour and staying
till the end of the conference on Saturday.  Plus, if there is anyone
going from Southern Wisconsin, maybe we can carpool.

Our small local hospital just approved my proposal to start a Lactation
service (200 delivies a year) so I'm excited and busy.  We really had
nothing before, other than what we did as staff nurses, and already we
are seeing improvements. Hoping to be done soon with my schooling.

Thanks
Teri Richards RN
BSC Student Lactation Consultant
Mother of 3 Breastfed girls