From:
Christine Bodin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 22:50:51 +0000
No ingredient was added, but what ingredient was increased to make the lanolin more spreadable? And what did this increase do to the percentage of lanolin in Lansinoh?

My kids had such sensitive skin that when they were small babies I had to keep their bottoms slathered in zinc oxide. One of the more popular brands that always worked well for me added an additional zinc oxide product, and referred to it as "[brand X] creamy." It was easier to spread. Most of the other moms I knew were very happy with it but it contained less zinc oxide and just didn't protect my sensitive babies as well. The diaper rubbed it off and my babies were more likely to get rashes with the "creamy" version.

This would be my concern: is there less lanolin in the new product?  I would worry about paying full price for a "watered-down" version (lanolin products are expensive) that might work less well on women with very sensitive skin.

Thank you for addressing this.

Chrissy Bodin

From: Gina Ciagne <[log in to unmask]>