Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:37:13 +0000
'The mum IS breastfeeding the baby q three hours around the clock (which
includes night feeds)'

Still might not be enough for this baby - and in any case when I hear that
a baby is being bf at this sort of regular interval, I wonder if we are
talking schedules....bad news for bf

Also, has someone checked the latch and observed some feeds, and checked
the mother feels okay to let the baby stay on the breast until  *he*
decides he's finished (and not timing the feeds, or only allowing equal
time on both breasts, or not working on reducing supplements, or something
else which will not help)?

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK