From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:23:42 -0500
This is not a hoax. If someone sends you an attached file called
happy99.exe  DO NOT open it, delete it and you will not become infected.
If you do open it,your computer will be infected. go to this web page
for instructions on how to rid your computer of it.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/3652/ska.htm

Please forgive me if you already know about this or are not interested,
but this is a real virus and I got it in my computer and want to warn
everyone I know.  This virus attaches its self to e mails and you don't
even know it, it is a silent one.

Cindy

--
Cindy Curtis,RN,IBCLC