From:
"Marimar D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:34:38 -0500
This sounds like a great set up, if indeed insurance covers it.  Have the
clients been reembursed yet?

I also have a question about the legalities of mixing this even though it is
not approved by the FDA.  I would think that the insurance coverage would
depend on that as well, but I have no idea.

Not knowing a thing about compounding medications, how is one assured of
dosage?

Marimar

***********************
Date:    Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:20:18 -0700

I don't know if others will have the same luck with this, but a local
compounding pharmacist is now making this up for us.  Yes it is the real
Motillium.  Several clients who were ordering from Canada or Mexico have now
switched to this local source.  A real advantage is they can submit the
prescription from their own doctor and get reimbursement from the insurance
company.  One of my collegues asked the pharmacist and he had it set up
within 3 days.
Tracy
Portland, Oregon.

Tracy Haines Throckmorton