Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:47:53 EDT

Carole said:

<<I am trying to fill out  my IBLCE exam recertification application.  I
was not sent ANY listings  for exam sites in the packet I received, nor
is the information available at  the IBLCE website.  If anyone can write
in with a resource for this  information, I would greatly appreciate it.

The poorly formatted website  and inaccurate information I have seen
thus far from my own professional  organization is somewhat distressing,
I must say. >>

Please let me remind everyone  that ILCA is our professional organization,
not IBLCE.

And yes, I agree, the IBLCE website it hopeless.  Carole,  I couldn't find
where you can recert by exam.  Wanna come to Chicago and do  it with me???
Fortunately they are revising it.

Maybe call/e-mail IBLCE and ask them?

Jan
_Lactation Education  Consultants_