From:
litthome <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:34:57 -0000
1)  Robyn, You might want to ask this doc what he does with his
post-menopausal hyst patients...supplement them with hormones to prevent
these ?possible complications?  I bet not!  I just know Dr. Jack will tell
you to ask for proof!

2)  I heard a rather interesting thing on the radio today that gave me a
different perspective on guilt.  Dr. Laura had a caller with a non-BF issue
and wanted to talk about how to deal with her guilt.  It was obvious that
this woman was truly remorseful about what she had done.  Dr. Laura stated
that "Only good people feel guilt." and then encouraged her to use this to
correct the situation.  I tried to applied this to those situations when I
had been accused of creating guilt (by giving factual information) and
comments in literature about 'not wanting to create guilt', etc.
Soooo....does this mean that only the mom's who try to change the situation
are really feeling guilt?  And conversely, the mom's who don't really don't
care? Just some food for thought...  What do you think?  Hmmmmmm........

Getting off the computer...there's a storm a-brewing!
Peggy