From:
Barbara Latterner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 21:13:21 -0400
Dana,

If I recall Dr Maryelle Von Lanthen who is a pedi gastroenterologist in
Little Rock AK does consult with other docs and maybe parents, as well.   It's
been awhile since her name came up but I looked her up online and her
number is 501-228-7171.  She is well known and breastfeeding
knowledgeable/friendly.

Barbara Latterner

I'm working long distance with a nursing mom of a 19mo. Mom is extremely
knowledgeable, committed to breastfeeding and has done her homework. 19mo has
 shown severe intolerances to milk, soy, eggs, all meats, and many fruits
and  veggies and is in constant pain. Mom is looking for a recommendation for
a  gastroenterologist or allergist who will recognize the value of
breastfeeding to  this dyad. I've already pointed her in Jennifer Tow's direction.
Can anyone  recommend any docs in northern Virginia or  DC?

Thanks!
Dana