Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:10:18 -0600
I'm back.  I resumed Lactnet mail on Wednesday afternoon.  I had a
refreshing week of reconnecting with relatives and friends--even some
relatives who are also friends!

I am rather lost in some of the posts, however.  Did you ever read the
Letters to the Editor in the magazines in the doctor's office and wish you
could see the articles that they refer to?  That is how I've been feeling
these couple of days.  I read some in the Archives, checking subject lines
that looked appealing, but as you know subject lines don't tell all.

Barbara Wilson-Clay wrote yesterday:

>And I, too,  want to thank Giselle for the INVENTING the WORLD quote.  That
>is so beautiful, and puts into such prospective the opportunities we have
>while we work with mothers.

I went to the Archives and looked under *author* and didn't find Giselle's
name.  Would someone tell me the subject of this post, or just send me the
post?

I missed all of you, and I talked a lot about the wonders of Lactnet
(probably talked beyond some people's interest.) But it was very nourishing
to shed responsibilities for a while.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee

mailto:[log in to unmask]