From:
Holly McSpadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2018 23:32:59 +0000
Kris,

I will rant along with you. I know this is happening with Tricare because we have a mom who donates her numerous boxes of milk storage containers that TriCare sends her every month to moms with NICU babies. It’s ridiculous. Moms are also getting new pumps “for free” even though they have a perfectly good one at home just because they can. They often sell them or give them away.

Holly McSpadden

Sent from my iPhone