From:
phyll buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 05:04:59 -0500
Pearl, thank you for suggesting getting in touch with the Baby Friendly
Initiative team, we have passed on this information to them, Baby Milk
Action and the Department of Health, what we need now is to find out which
series is being screened in the states so we can work out the likely timing
of events. We thought we had about a year but have just discovered Sky
satelite tv is only about 3 months behind.

phyll buchanan
breastfeeding supporter
Breastfeeding Network
Wokingham, nr Reading UK , where the sun is finally shining

 Please please get intouch with UNICEF in the UK, Baby
Friendly is patented there from what I understood after talking to a
UNICEF rep today here in NYC.