From:
Lee-Ann Halbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 20:11:34 -0700
To the list moms (Kathy and Kathy),
Is there any way for us to email the nursing instructor at the U of North
Dakota who has her (assuming a female) students email the list with
questions?  I think this must be just about the best way to teach these
students about breastfeeding, along with their actual clinical work.  I
find the questions, for the most part (if not all) are of value and
researched very well.  In fact, I use the cites some of the students
present.  In addition, the students are learning about this great
resource called Lactnet that is out there.  My guess is that some list
subscribers may find them a bit of a distraction.  I, however, support
what the instructor has put out to her students, and welcome and
encourage it.
Lee-Ann Halbert, RN, IBCLC, in the US (New Jersey...are we still giving
our locations in our sigs?)