From:
Luann Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:41:36 EST
Hi all,

Diane W. writes:
> [...]
really made a difference.  Something to tuck away...>>>

This reminds me of a mother I worked with many years ago. She worked as an X-
ray technician and swore she noticed a difference in her milk supply that was
dependant on her fluid intake. She reported that she noticed a drastic
increase when she "made herself" drink extra water while at work.
Interesting....

Luann Gilliland, B.A.   whose four beautiful sons were featured next to Karen
Zeretzke's thrush article in LEAVEN
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania