From:
Wendy Blumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:38:27 +0200
Any change in body functions should be investigated. Of course menstruation
ceases in pregnancy and is often delayed when breastfeeding, but otherwise
lack of periods could mean many things - maybe she should not be taking the
mini-pill - but she should have a gynaecological check-up.  Many years ago I
had a month on, and a month off which lasted a few months and this was
caused by an ovarian cyst.
Wendy Blumfield
Also enjoying the late summer holiday of Tabernacles at the end of the New
Year celebrations.  Peace and good health to everybody whenever your new
year arrives.
Israel Childbirth Education Centre
NCT ANT Tutor/BFC