From:
"Gail S. Markham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:26:12 -0600
I'm curious too.
They sent one to me. I'm an LLL leader and and RN student none of which are
included in the list.
So, how did they get my name and address??

Gail
In Dunnville, WI

I got a survey in yesterday's mail from the Physicians Consulting Network
and they want "certified lactation consultants" or childbirth educators or
OB nurses to answer. It is on the web and you can sign up on the back of
this page to be on their list for future surveys. But what caught my eye is
that under title, it says  (check one) RN, CLC, or other -- fill in the
blank.

I wonder if anyone knows about this organization -- I question why they
don't have IBCLC as what they want. Seems to me they don't know what they
are doing, don't know the difference between a "CLC" and and "IBCLC" and I
hesitate to answer. The email address for questions is [log in to unmask] and
the web site is http://www.pcnonline.org/s3651/     Does anyone know who
CMR-USA is?

Thanks, Kathy Eng, BSW, IBCLC

---