From:
T Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:35:49 -0500
I have not seen this, but remember the article when it was in the newspaper.

Please remember, when you comment on the response of INFACT to this
presentation, that what you saw was probably edited down by the show's
producer to be as mild as possible. It is frustrating to do these interviews
(and I have done a number of them in my "other life") only to find that what
goes on air is very much taken out of context and not reflective of what you
really said.

Teresa