From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 07:01:26 -0400
Dear Paula, The best resource I know of  is Sue Luddington Hoe's Book about
Kangaroo Care: The best you can do to help your preterm infant.  NY:
Bantam.  I understand that it is no longer in print.  But it's a great
book.  University Microfilms International will reprint a book that is no
longer in print.  I think!  I used it a looonnng time ago. P.O.Box 1346,
Ann Arbor MI 48106.  Worth checking out.  They charge per page and bind the
copy.
There are tons of articles in nursing lit on K-care.  If you have access to
a nursing data base and a library you could find many of these.  Look for
articles by Sue Luddington-Hoe or Gene Cranston Anderson.  Dr. Anderson had
a package that she sold on K-care with lots of articles, bibs etc.  The
address I have on Dr. Anderson is in ILCA directory.
There are videos available too.  Mother Kangaroo is avail from UNICEF.
Many hospitals have implemented K-care
Good Luck. Pat in SNJ, USA