From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 19:55:47 -0700
 Evi:  Well I have tons to say about how great the LLLI conference was, but
I also have tons of laundry and a bizzillion phone and email messages.
Hopefully, by the time I have caught up, all of you will have had enough of
a break from my frequent postings.  A major highlight of the conference was
seeing all the Lactnetters, many of whom were just names before.  Now I can
attach their cheery faces.  Plus, many of you had very encouraging words
(which is ALWAYS appreciated since I am not made of Teflon or would that
now be T-fal?)

My husband and I are already planning for the 1999 conference in Orlando.
Just think of all the lead time you now have for fundraising.

: )Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC  email: [log in to unmask]   : )
: )HSR & Health Educational Consultant        voice/fax: 541 753 7340    : )
: )LLLLLLLLLLLLL**CHANGE THE WORLD, NURTURE A CHILD!**LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL : )