From:
Susanna Rosenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 09:50:16 -0300
My second son said 'hunt' when a young toddler we thought it might have
come from discussing the way infants seem to hunt for the nipple!  He
mostly would emphatically tap me on the collar bone when he wanted to
nurse.  My fourth son who is well past 3 now says I want milky, I want a
breast, and in the middle of the night he often wakes saying either that
he wants the other one or that he isn't done Yet!  He used to this one
and that one.
 I continue to be amazed and somewhat overwhelmed by
lactnet but I read on every day (sometimes 2 or 3 times a day :)).  I
appreciate the effort made to avoid medicalese so the subscribers who are
not part of the medical community can follow more easily.
Susanna (LLL leader and champion toddler nurser)