From:
Ann Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 15:14:43 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2006 12:02:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

This  website has a pic of a baby *bottle feeding*....quite unnecessarily  so.

http://www.milkscreen.com/

You may need to click on one of  the links to see it if you end up
going to one of the other pages  first.  I don't see any pics of
babies breastfeeding on the  site.

I agree with Heather and Rachel on this subject.  PLEASE LEAVE THE
BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS ALONE!  If a mother has a small amount of alcohol she  and the
baby will be fine.  If a mother is calling with questions and seems  overly
concerned than maybe she should not have that drink.  If a mother  seems to be
doing more drinking than caring for her baby child services should  be called.
How about these two moms who developed this web site offer the service of
testing formula fed babies.  Let these mothers waste their money not the
breastfeeding moms.
I really wish we all would guide parents with common sense and not direct
them to waste their money.
Off the soap box.
Ann Perry, RN IBCLC
Boston, MA