From:
Donna Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:57:04 -0800
I'm learning a lot from these latch discussions. I think what makes a point
in my mind is that for all the mums we see who seem to have a bad latch and
yet everything is going well, there are all the mums on the other end of
the curve who appear to have a good latch and things aren't going well at
all. They are in pain, the baby isn't gaining well, and something is not
right. I just don't have the experience to handle those situations, but how
do you folks with the experience figure out what is going on in those
situations?

Donna Hansen (volunteer with an international breastfeeding organization)
Burnaby, British Columbia
Canada
mailto:[log in to unmask]