From:
Dawn Kersula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:15:43 -0400
Okay, so now here is my story. I've been a LLLLeader for 24 years, and
I HAVE seen someone "whip it out" in public, and in fact you could see
every bit of that breast.
Bradley Field, Hartford, CT, February 24th, my daughter Phoebe and
grandson Orion. Phoebe nurses Orion (now 11 months old) by sitting him
in her lap and whipping out a breast, right out the top of her bra and
blouse.

I was totally amazed at myself - I really wanted her to cover up a
bit. ME!! I breastfed her and her brother until they were 5-1/2!

When I made a comment she said, "Oh get over it! Babies were born to
breastfeed!"

Let me tell you, I have had to do a lot of soulsearching. By the way -
I see naked women constantly, I work in a Birthing Center both pre-,
intra- and postpartum!

I suspect I am just hopelessly 20th century, and I hope by the time I
die women are whipping it out all the time.

Dawn Kersula....musing in Brattleboro VT