From:
Christina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 23:02:31 -0700
Ann and Lisa... thank you so much for addressing this.  I must hang my head
in shame and admit that I use similar terminology... I just never gave it a
second thought.  I never realized how negative it is to say, "Your milk
isn't in yet".  Even though I do discuss how wonderful colostrum is, I can
now see how negative the above statement is and how it can lead a mother to
think (subconsciously or otherwise) that if her milk isn't in, then her
breasts must be empty.

I so appreciate your thoughts on this.

Christina Harris, RN
Seattle, WA