Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2011 19:50:18 -0800
Yep.  Jan, I refer my childbirth education students to your article on that topic as a matter of course when we talk about breastfeeding the needs of the newborn.  I figure they will be better able to deal with it if they know it's coming.  Forewarned is forearmed, right?

Cee

Cecilia Mitchell Miller
Certified Bradley
Childbirth Educator