From:
"A. Eagles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:55:19 -0500
Watching these posts about Astroglide has reminded me of a funny
happening a few years ago.  I have been recommending Astroglide for
nursing moms for vaginal dryness for years now, and think it is a very
good product.  When I was living and teaching in San Diego, I got a call
from a woman who wanted to sign up for Childbirth and Breastfeeding
classes.  When giving me her registration information, she gave me her
work number and the name of her company (forgive me...I can't remember
the name of the company at this present moment) but at the time, I knew
that that was the company that made Astroglide...

Well, at that moment, I enthusiastically said, "Oh...you work for the
company that makes Astroglide!!!  That is such a wonderful product"  and
I went on and on to praise the product...she probably thought I was
nuts...anyway, the next week, in the mail, I received in the mail a large
box with 1000 (yes, one thousand) free samples of Astroglide!  It was
humorous and made for great stories in class...

Ava Carmichael Eagles, M.S., A.C.C.E., I.B.C.L.C.