Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 20:19:27 -0700
Lactnetters,
  I guess my point about headlice treatment is  like so many other
things, keep it simple.
Although vasoline, mayonaise , margarine etc may well be safe for nursing
moms, They are very uncomfortable , messy, and may not be any more
effective than pesticides. Use regular shampoo and the proper combing
tool to mamually remove everything.  Tool available from National
Pediculosis Association.
 MAry Graden