From:
Bernshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:22:57 -0600
Study after study demonstrate that not breastfeeding is detrimental to
health. One exceptional individual does not constitute a general rule.
If he was bottlefed, Phelps is the exception that confirms the rule.
He is exceptional despite having been artificially fed. Can you
imagine how much better he would have been, had he been breastfed? So,
let's not be afraid to meet this "bottlefed and fine" argument head on.

Nicole Bernshaw