Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:37:40 -0800
Sorry if this is a repeat, but I don't see my original post, so...

I went to a one-day conference on the Neurophysiology of the Newborn,
presented by Dr. Nils Bergman of Kangaroo Mother Care fame, and it was
fantastic!

I did a 20 minute interview with him immediately following the
conference (I hope he made it to the plane on time) and I'll be playing
that interview today, plus another conference attendee, PNP Kris
Jessen-Mather, and I will discuss what we learned and how we think the
new information might apply.

That's just after noon Pacific time--12:06, to be precise--and for every
other time zone in the world, you will need to add or subtract the
appropriate number of hours to arrive at your local airing time. *The
website is www.kvmr.org.
*
Northern Californians may be able to tune their radios to 89.5. and if
anyone is vacationing at Lake Tahoe, the call numbers there are 105.1.

You may call in with questions or thoughts to 530-265-9555 and you will
be live on the air.

See you on the radio!

Arly Helm, MS, IBCLC