Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:08:25 EDT
 Andrea,

Yellow dock and Burdock are two distinct herbs; yellow dock is known as an
excellent source for an iron supplement, and burdock is a blood, liver and
kidney cleanser, good source of antioxident properties.  I've included a site I
found that goes into more detail.  What yellowburdock is, is likely a combination
of these two herbs, which the site refers to, as well.

Barbara Latterner, BSN, RN, IBCLC

htttp://www.viable-herbal.com/combos/herbs/c720.htm  (I found this site just
by google-ing it)