From:
BPhipps441 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 20:13:14 EST
Did anyone see the Tonight show last night?  Pierce Brosnan was on, and Leno
held up a picture of the "controversial" Redbook cover  next to the one which
was sent to subscribers. Leno asked Brosnan how he felt about the two
pictures, and Brosnan responded "I don't see why anyone would be upset with a
picture of me and my wife loving our baby in this way".  It was really sweet!
(but he nor Leno ever uttered the dreaded B word - breastfeeding!)

Brenda Phipps
Flagstaff, AZ
(where we are expecting one foot of snow this weekend!)