From:
Duncan Broadfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 20:52:02 +0100
Quotes from the nipplette package insert in the UK -
'Corrects flat and inverted nipples'  'Enhances breastfeeding'  'Medically proven'   'Please read the instructions carefully'

'When can you use the Niplette?.....The Niplette is not suitable for lactating breasts, however there is no harm in using the Niplette to
draw out the nipple and help your baby to latch on.'

'WARNING Use is not recommended in the last two months of pregnancy.'

Meanwhile you will (I hope) remember that I tried it on my chest on Tuesday night.  I can still see the mark, 72 hours later.  Can this be
healthy?

Mary Broadfoot, Scotland