From:
"Lisa A. Marasco" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 07:16:37 -0700
Marie,
I figure that the sinuses are buried pretty deeply as opposed to the
being on the surface and being accessible. Thank goodness baby can work
them adequately!

On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, Marie Davis, Rn, Clc wrote:

> I have seen many mothers with small areola that pumps do not work well for.
> It seems that this nipple and areola configuration is mostly asian women.
> Manual expression seems to be the best option. It may have something to do
> with where her milk sinuses are. Richard W are you out there? We could use
> some input.

Lisa A. Marasco, IBCLC                                /  [log in to unmask]
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant    /  [log in to unmask]