From:
Susanna Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 22:21:37 -0600
I am a long time LLL member and one of our local leaders has been trying to
track down some information on some drugs involved in an egg donation
program and whether they are safe for a breastfeeding mom to take.  The
drugs are: hCG, Lupron, doxycycline, and Pergonal (this is what the center
had been calling Fertinex which no one was able to find any information on
previously).  The leader who has been helping me has had to leave for
vacation and will be gone for a week.  Since I need this information as
soon as possible, she asked me to post it and see if I could get a reply.
I appreciate any help you might be able to give.

Please send info privately as I am nomail.  Thanks again.

Susanna Thomas