From:
Katharine West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 04:36:31 -0800
> I don't know how many generations of
> exclusive breastfeeding it will take to reverse the damage to our
> population, though I do hold out hope that it can be done.

There are Scandinavian (Swedish, I believe) studies that show it only
takes 2 generations (the grandchild of the allergic person) to clear
familial allergic/food sensitivities. I have articles (published mid- to
late- 80s) but they are in storage; however I remember the result.

Katharine West, BSN, MPH
Sherman Oaks, CA