From:
maka laughingwolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:19:57 -0600
From: "newman" <[log in to unmask]>

> Chris, you fell for it. Why do breastfeeding advocates have to prove that
> gum recession is not caused by breastfeeding? Isn't it up to the dentist
> provide data that it does? How could anyone imagine such a bizarre
> association?

    yes, yes, yes, jack!!! i have successfully used this technique with
family and friends, and have recommended it to others, for any topic related
to my parenting choices, from extended bf to homebirthing to not vaxing to
vegetarianism to...the list goes on. "i have done my research and feel good
about my choices. after you've done your research, present it to me and
we'll talk."

Maka Laughingwolf
breastfeeding peer counselor
studying toward eventual IBCLC